Cold Pressed 100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil 100ML
Jamaican Castor oil 100ml
A multi – purpose oil, gifted with a unique composition of deep-moisturising omega 9 fatty acids. This repairing beauty treatment rejuvenates and promotes healthy hair and skin.
Naturally with resin.
Aroma strong nutty
Colour dark greenish brown
- A thicker and darker oil solution for a higher efficiency
Get shiny and resistant hair thanks to Safah’s natural Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil! Our multi-purpose oil is gifted with a unique composition of deep-moisturising omega 9 and fatty acids.
This repairing beauty treatment rejuvenates and promotes healthy hair and skin thanks to its thick texture. Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor oil is the more roasted and thicker version of the product, and is ideal for long-term treatments.
- Promotes hair growth and avoid hair breakage
- Strenghths pores and reduce hair loss
- Treats itchy scalp and dandruff
- Ideal for hot oil treatments, recommended for frizzy and dry hair.
- Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor oil is also an excellent natural alternative to treat eczema porblems.
- It can also reduce appearance of stretch marks, scars and dark circles
- It’s an excellent moisturizer for dry skins
- Promotes eyelashes and beard growth
Last but not least, our extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil is an excellent natural solution to relieve arthritic and muscular pain.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Carrier/base oils are used to dilute essential oils & absolutes before they are applied to the skin or hair. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
To enjoy the exceptional benefits of our Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor oil, follow these tips:
- Apply the oil every evening on your eyelashes, eyebrows and nails to increase their density.
- To relieve scalp itching, hydrate and repair damaged hair, leave it on for 30 minutes as a mask as a pre-shampoo treatment.
- For acne-prone skins: apply the oil with circular massages on your face then remove the oil excess with a hot towel to regulate the sebum.
Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil)
Aroma: Strong nutty
Texture: Extra rich
Colour: Dark greenish brown
Available in 30ml – 100ml – 250ml
For external use only. Store in cool dry place. Shake well before use. Some natural oils can easily solidify when cold, for easy use heat slightly in luke warm water. Colour safe & salt free. Natural ingredients may vary in colour, consistency and results in each individual. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Farmed in Jamaica – Packaged in the UK